Probably the single most challenging decision for any interior design project is choosing the perfect paint colors. We’ll share all our favorite paint colors with you on an on-going basis in our Color Theory feature.
Below is a selection of foolproof Benjamin Moore WHITES and OFF-WHITES.
1. Ivory White (925): Best all-purpose for trim and cabinetry. Suzanne painted her living room mantlepiece with it.
2. White Dove (I-06): Excellent trim color for anywhere.
3. Decorator’s White (1-04): The perfect ceiling color that goes with just about any wall color.
4. Atrium White (I-79): Favorite all-purpose for walls.
5. Acadia White (OC-38): Suzanne’s living room is this color. It has a touch of pink in it, very warm.
6. Elephant Tusk (OC-8): Chic beige to give old wood furniture a quick face-lift.