Summer blog intern alert! We’re looking to hire a highly motivated, super visual person who can help us make our blog and social media platforms look their best. You will be expected to have a keen understanding of the GBGP visual identity, a passion for producing and editing creative visual content, and an interest in all things interior design! Responsibilities:
– Brainstorming and pitching blog post ideas
– Sourcing photos for the blog and conceptualizing posts
– Graphic design for blog
– Keeping all social media platforms up to date
– PR outreach
– A passion for interior design and the industry. Any experience at residential design firms a plus!
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Must be able to use Photoshop and inDesign.
Please send portfolios to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your work!